In this video we will swap the HDD of an Asus S400CA with a Samsung 840 SSD.
Note that any Windows 8 supported backup utilities should also work. I have only used Paragon for demonstration purposes.
Cloning is a process that requires patience.
Approximate time to complete: 3-4 hours
– Paragon Backup & Recovery 12 Home :
OR Paragon Backup & Recovery 2013 Free :
– SATA to USB (or HDD enclosure) : You will also need a SATA to USB converter to plug in your SSD to your ultrabook for the cloning process. You can use either a conversion cable that may have been included with your SSD purchase, or you can use an external hard drive enclosure.
1. Plug in SSD via USB
2. Clone/Migrate HDD to SSD
3. Physically swap HDD with SSD
Disclaimer: This process, if done incorrectly, may cause your computer to be unbootable via the replaced drive. Therefore, keep the old HDD just in case you need to swap it back in or if you need Asus Technical Support to service the computer. I am not responsible for any damages that may occur by this process.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://takeofftools.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 9 màn hình máy tính giá rẻ chất lượng tốt nhất hiện nay
- Bật mí cho bạn các tải Picsart với các hệ điều hành khác nhau
- Những Lý Do "Nên Chọn" AMD RYZEN đầu 2020
- AMD Ryzen 7 3750H vs Intel i5-8300H CPU Comparison
- Ryzen 7 2700U Review GTA V Gaming Performance Acer Swift 3 Gameplay Benchmark Test SF315-41-R4AE